War of Omens is a Collectible Card Game (CCG) created by Fifth Column Games, and is in active development with weekly content releases. So far, the game contains four unique Factions, each with it's own distinct gameplay and cards. Each faction contains several different Heroes, which mixes up the gameplay even further. The game offers three modes of play: A Campaign mode, which tells the story of one of the Heroes; Skirmish against AI-opponents of different skill and card levels; as well as Multiplayer and a Tournament format against other players. The game is available for play in several locations: Facebook, Kongregate and it's own website, as well as on mobile for Android and iOS devices. It completed Steam Greenlight on August 13, 2014.
- Game Mechanics - How the game works.
- Cards - How the cards work, and overview of all the cards in the game.
- Factions - Learn more about the Vespitole, the Daramek, the Metris, or the Endazu.
- Campaign - Information about the storyline.
- Tournaments - About the unique mechanics in tournaments, for information on the tournament heroes, check their separate pages
- Update History - List of all the published changes.
- Development - About the game and it's development.
- Videos - Videos created by players to showcase decks.